View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 08:27 PM   #17
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn00p View Post
i bet jun was tryna stay awake all night to come up w/ a cpl of great hits
but w/ THAT verse, he must've collapsed on the keyboard like eazy-e in that NWA flick
very light.
& u act like u got everything figured out? u know NOTHING tho
shit. every time u try to connect the dots, u just look like a drunk tryna unlock his phone
ok concept. light as worded.
so keep ur mouth SHUT or i'mma creep up beside u & let the thing blow
talk shit, then u have a can to the side of ur head like conversation thru a string phone
another ok concept with light wording
& now ppl name actually decent textcees like glockoma when they airing ya out?
they tried to put u on the map but u rep NYC. u're not even CLOSE to the bey area, clown
didn't really like the flip here but this was aight i guess
plus tier/tear wordplay in 2015?! lmao at anyone thinking that this boy has bars
if i had a dollar for every time he stole a line, he'd owe me more bit-coin than sharp
this is okish
ten stacks say my goons are STILL emptying mags when they chase ya, geek
shit. i'mma have green on this black for a couple rounds... that's a radar screen
wording is a little awkward but i dig the bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
he's like my favorite textcee in every way! ur verrry gay. That nigga your crush?
I bet you've typed netcees.Orc a bunch of times... & then you giggled and blushed
meh. light to me. a slight stretch
I'll roll up to your porch wit heat.. spray it up.. then torch it geek
Leave the whole crib scorched, a heap. You would think I drone'd on there like a boring speech
didnt like the wording but the bar is ok with the setup
Yo I'm the favorite I get all the props dude. Back at KGP3 they all saw I stomped you
I'd say 'Look at everything J. Did since' But in ur position... shit, it's prolly harder NOT to
nah
I'll let you write a Final Goodbye letter right before I splatter your blood son
Better put your heart into it. Cuz i will wit the package I send back to your loved ones
also light
It wasn't all hype, for a lil minute you were killin shit, puttin bodies on ice kid
You were creating a ruckus... but that died 'round the same time that Sean Price did
ok
People owe me. I'll just give your name & toss the 1911 to my Mexican friend
That's free murda out the Sig - like Sho beat his case & back home textin again
didn't really like this
this battle was super light to me. dissapointed for a champ match. both of you have dropped better verses in pretty much every round of this tourney.

that being said, I feel like junto had stronger disses, even tho he had the worse misses of the two. sn00p didn't miss so much as he had a lot of light punches, that didn't really do much damage. i have snoop with the closer a few close to quotables and junto with sean price / drone'd on. i can see the case for either side with sn00p being slightly more consistent but junto with the better punches.

i flip flopped a few times deciding who to give this to, but in the end i think consistency has to win out. especially with this only being a 12 bar battle, i think the misses have to count more because they're a bigger portion of the verse.

vote sn00p