View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 06:43 AM   #35
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Your 30 plus judging another man on how he dresses

Ur using “fag” as a slur

You wear “no fear “ shirts and sketchers btw

So cmon bro

yeah all I got out of this is... when the news started saying millennial millennial millennial... I was like wtf is that... someone born in the 2000's? someone born near the 2000's? Some sort of mind set? What I looked up was varying shit from all over, no pure answer.

I would consider a millenial someone who grew up with a cell phone... smart phone at least... social media.. myspace basically.

in early high school I knew some kids who had beepers... but they bought that for themselves for drug dealing purposes... I knew a few people had cell phones a couple years after... I was literally the only person I knew until almost graduating high school that had a computer/internet ... 28.8k dial up AOL my parents would get pissed because I was always on there... and they couldn't call and none of their friends could call.. busy tone nah mean.

What the millenial thing to me means like.. someone who can whip out their smart phone and google which year Barry Bonds had the most RBI's. Different world.

But yeah saying fag and calling shit gay... thats out dated. Have I had gay friends, probably... but just didn't know. Would I be friends with gays... probably not... not that I'm against what they do...but they have their own culture and whatever and probably wouldn't want to be my friend either. Yeah grow up with that Finny..