Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
I’m saying this in the most respectful way possible:

The issue isn’t gun bars it’s dickriding. It’s not what’s said it’s who said it.

Innovator you especially have a history of breaking down something a young guy says but not having that same level or criticism for when a vet says something.

For example: y’all spent the whole battle review critiquing my verse but had nothing negative to say about Des’s verse. Y’all literally criticized me about having slashes on the end of my verses but didn’t have one bad thing to say about Des.

Example 2: y’all called my stuff played but praised Des’s shots of liquor/gun shots flip.

Like I said, it’s not what’s said, it’s who said it. Me and Blue Bayou just battled. He deserved the win imo but he had a verse with 100% gun bars and I had some personals and no one had a issue with it.

Niggas need to stop being bias. Because you don’t like something or can’t relate to something isn’t a good enough reason to vote against something. If you’re sayin Des had the more well rounded verse that’s one thing - but y’all voting from a place of duck sucking and personal preference.

Also I tend to use personals in battles that I think I need them in. I used personals in week one against Des and I swept the votes. I literally just battled Des and wasn’t really motivated for this battle so ended up using some of my generic punches from my Viper battle along with some leftover punches from that battle (Hush can verify - I sent him my verse for that battle).

If I’m winning using all generics, it might be time for introspection instead of complaining.

It’s a lot of talented rappers coming to the site and y’all tryna run them off because of bull shit and y’all have this idea in your mind of what text rapping should be - even if it’s completely contrary to everything relevant to battle rapper.

I personally don’t care about Netcees clout. This is a hobby and a way for me to improve until I decide if I want to make a career out of it. I’m saying this for the guys who’s spoken up and addressed this who y’all have ignored.

I have no emotional attachment to Netcees. I’m active, vote, and mod for a site that YALL love just from the love of the sport and YALL niggas bout to fuck it up with bullshit.

Anyways try to look at battles objectively next week. It’ll help the site.

Oh and while I’m talking:

A CD, Flash drive, RAM, and Hard drive are all tools to store memory on a Mac computer (I was not talking bout a Mac truck)

To curve someone means to reject someone.

To lick means to shoot (and yes, people actually say that)
From my standpoint I like gunbars. Use them a lot. Some of this is directed at my comments though so I’ll just stick to that.

I didn’t critique his bars personally because I liked them all. I voted for him. The curve bar wasn’t awful I legit just didn’t quite get the angle. I’m still not sure I love the wording because I’ve never heard a clip called a curve. Mac(gun) and Mac computer or truck bars are both wildly played. Same with ram for trucks and computer ram. It was so clustered so I wasn’t sure exactly where you were trying to go.