View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 03:28 AM   #48
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Doing all good man, I had some problems went away for a few years because of bad life choices... just recently came back on here out of nostolgia.

Actually to get back here I typed in b-boys, project rhyme, ouch, fracture, hensley, butler, richard corey, allah, diode, stayt of mynd... some shit like that..

And what came up was this. Project Rhyme/b-boys doesn't exist.... me you and butlers battles and all your battles with me and etc got lost, or at least I can't find them.

but yeah you were super witty... i'm 34 now... never new how old you were or whatever, but I'm in michigan and now have a young one doing the best I can

I still say I beat you and butler up bad... haha... good memories I hope all is well with you homie. lighouts out.... AOG

U were fire brother. Def a threat. Im 33. We came up at the same time, u werent as consistent site to site, but u had the same talent. Flames.
john hensley is offline   Reply With Quote