View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 11:03 AM   #370
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
On a side note - Brans a total dick with no empathy - some protecter of the realm

Clearly can read future and didnt think after they killed the night king to be like
Aiyyo famalam
Danni going to murder every mother fucker and jons going to end up exiled despite being the most decent guy... so imma warg into her dragon real quick an just kill her moment the bells ring and all her armies. Then let’s do the last thirty minutes of the show but I’ll be the master of whisperers cus... durr I’m up in everyone’s business and John can be king and we won’t have a master of war cus we clearly all want peace now

Then let’s hear the end of the fucking Tyrion brothel joke
the brothel joke is actually known

Tyrion walks into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass.

Madame: What can we do for you?

Tyrion: I need a woman to lay with, for mine has left me.

Madame: Whatever for? And what's with the honeycomb and the mule?

Tyrion: My woman found a genie in a bottle, and he granted her three wishes. The first was for a house fit for a queen, so he gave her this honeycomb. The second wish was that she have the nicest ass in all the land, so he gave her this donkey.

Madame: And what about the third wish?

Tyrion: Well... she asked the genie to make my cock hang down past my knees

Madame: Well that one's not so bad?

Tyrion: Not so bad!? I used to be six foot three!