View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 09:11 AM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you guys always forget that its kids living at home who also get shamed for whisper rapping audios they don't want their parents to hear them recording

this isn't going to spark a 28 year old man to text battle

but a 14 year old?

how old were all of you when you started

YOU NIGGAS ARE OLD NOW
I agree...but not with your actual conclusion. I agree that you/we are old. with that in mind your entire frame of thought here is founded in the thought processing of a nearly dead era. the one that is past.

social media is conditioning the younger generations to be more bold in sharing their lives with large crowds of people and even strangers. the meek teenager afraid to express themselves on an online platform due to parental adherence is a relic.

even further beyond that is the specific type of person this will appeal to...regardless of age.....will be rebellious, extraverted, vivacious personalities with little regard for public embarrassment as it will be unevenly weighted against the want and need for public approval and instant gratification

lastly....again....the fault in your logic is in your dated outlook....these teenagers are so far removed from this ancient form of expression that the only reason for them to revert back would be some type of retro or nostalgic valuation which isn't applicable to them nor is it even remotely as stimulating as the new present applications available.

I have zero delusions of this affecting a certain age bracket as you presumed ...seemingly based on your own misconceptions of the accessibility of this product towards a specific outlet.

this will be a catalyst for a new generation and as such they will build it based in their present environment by definition. not the one of their predecessors.

u fucka idiyote.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote