View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 04:20 PM   #61
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Pharaoh let's have a talk about your posting habits.
We don't need to. I just made up a voice in my head.

Servant Journalist is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Let's Not
Damn I wish this tech stuff was a joke and not satire.

I Would have loved to post this publicly on the thread, instead of just here to you.

Servant Journalist, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
--------------
OVERBET27
Warning:
Account Locked Temporarily
This account is locked temporarily for 12 hours because of security concerns. Please try signing in later. For additional help, please contact Yahoo Customer Care online.
----------------------------------------------

Aero, there was a text message i sent today in my real life that tied the story up nicely (yet again)..
Had something to do with my mother.

Just like earlier, when I referenced my Father in the mag.

IT'S NOT JUST DICE AND MATHS. IT'S GENETICS TOO. IT'S FROM WHEN YOU'RE A ZYGOTE.

---OhHHHHH THE SWEET PRECIOUS NECTAR

CAREFUL,
PHARAOH DID NOT KNOW OF THIS VOICE UNTIL AFTER HE WROTE HOUSE OF LEAVES!

His name rhymes with yours!!
Servant Journalist is online now Forward Message

(fake)
Aero: "So are all your other masters. You can go online netcees whenever you wish."

I'm a student of the Truth.
Bushido