View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #309
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Yeah but I’m just saying that might be a point of confusion for anything I’m saying to you. I feel most of what you’re saying but some of it isn’t relevant to my views so feel the need to point out areas like that. Cus I have issues
the Greek outlined 7 types of love that seem pretty logical to me and might help you to see the type of love im referring to ... it refers to familial love and love of your spouse also which is where youre seeing our point of contention.....but I haven't been referring to either of those forms of love.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...e-7-types-love

philautia is the one im referring to....and you did accurately identify the negative portion of it but there is a positive version that can be achieved also.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote