- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
never heard of the VVitch, and i think i only seen the first exorcist, and whatever newerish one came out a few years ago, but it might be a decade ago who knows how time works anymore. i just remember something like ancient ruins and a barn but maybe the barn was from another movie

i tend to stay away from movies in general honestly, so i only catch the big popular culture ones, which is why im even hearing about this. so if it isn't something goofy like saw or paranormal activity, i probably haven't seen it. i remember the conjuring was big for a second too so i saw that

but word im gonna get into more of them i think, i just can't do shitty acting so i try to keep with major films, but every horror guy i know enjoys the shitty cheap ones as much it seems
you tend to find horrorfags like me are more into the practical effects side of things rather than CGI blood and stuff, that's why a lot like the shitty cheap stuff. that's how the movies we fell in love with we're made. I'll watch anything. The VVitch was pretty hyped when that dropped, a lot liked it, and his is distributed by the same company so if you like this, try that next. More of the same
sral is offline   Reply With Quote