View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 01:36 PM   #961
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaD View Post
Lol @ “everyone said I’m decent” really?

You really worried about originality when the only quotable from the guy you voted for was a straight up bite from Coop vs me which you also voted on? Nah you’re just a hater and I have no idea why. I haven’t done this in like 12 years either and I wouldn’t if it weren’t for this situation right now. There aren’t many wp that haven’t been done before so if you put a fresh spin on it or it’s relevant who cares? Azealia I’ll seal ya is no more forced than any other wp on here and it’s from a news story from like a week ago. I don’t think anything I’m that verse is great but when you’re dropping “I am like this ufc guy while you are like this ufc guy” you can’t hate on shit
did you not read the mag? yes. I would be ranked above you if niggas counted my old shit. I was with the likes of Letterman and PG before I stopped.

I said Coop had two near quotables, you had only one near quotable. Got lazy and didn't feel like putting up the other, but stated that in my breakdown. Ad had the superior wording for the only good bar in your match. Cry more please

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote