View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 02:03 PM   #8
KempoMRK

KempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant future

Yeah I never rated Franny18 but he was champ for an absurd amount of weeks, this is from the latest mag I have:

Quote:
EBL Championship Match: 1. Franny18 (12-1) vs 2. sweens (6-1)

Franny won again here. He had some cool stuff and so did sweens, but Franny edged it again. 13 weeks unbeaten now as his only loss was a no-show. Sweens seemed to be getting told that his 1st lines sucked, they’re fucking setups. Setups are not punches, they are exactly as you should assume, to setup the corresponding punchline. So yeah, setups ain’t punches and someone shouldn’t lose votes for that. But yeah, Franny won this.
Seems you faced him the following week but I can't remember who won:

Quote:
EBL Championship Match: 1. Franny18 (13-1) vs 2. Iron Mike (10-4)

Rematch! This is a rematch of week 5 when Franny won and beat Iron Mike, then known as Mr Ed, to win the title. However many weeks later Franny is still champ and Iron Mike blew a chance at being contender earlier about 2 weeks ago when he failed to vote in battles. So now Mike clearly wants to win this battle and I think he’ll do it. He said that he’s been waiting for this battle since he lost to Franny in week 5, so I reckon he’s gonna be really determined to win and do so. So Franny you better drop hard otherwise Iron Mike will probably surprise you. Iron Mike to win.
Ace Heratoga battled in the LBL a lot when I ran it, then the WBL too.

The real Hensley no-showed his battle. Hilarious that there was an imposter running around. He impersonated butler as well, I remember.
KempoMRK is offline   Reply With Quote