Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

SMaSH

Delivery was solid but sounded a little off at times - I guess I'm noticing that it sounds unrehearsed, which is to be expected, but that does hurt a verse (especially the page turn)

Melanin is kind of played out but still person
belittle/shocking all the way up to hitting temples was well written but didn't have a huge punch so it was all about delivery, which wasn't bad, but wasn't great/
Legend of hidden temples was perfect though god damn
Jessica Rabbit nice
had to look up the one punch thing but you made it clear enough for me to understand it, alright... though you said one punch twice in the same scheme so it kind of gives away the punchline

FGR

Shoutout to basement ceilings

Delivery was more natural

number 1 was cool, especially with you having a better delivery

liked the nameflips - especially the ups and downs - but the other bars were kind of simple enough where I felt like they were setting up something else

but a lot of the punches aside from that were all the same kind of format (xxxx like xxxxx) so by the end I was kind of used to it and it lacked impact.

I'm gonna come back and listen to them both later, but for now I have SMaSH with the wordplay and FGR with the delivery... close battle, good shit guys

EDIT

Coming back to it, I have SMaSH. It's close, but his bars were good and delivery wasn't awful enough to tank it (though FGR nailed thr delivery, so I could see it going either way). Good shit guys

V/SMaSH