Old 04-02-2020, 07:30 AM   #7
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Thought this was a cool battle, enjoyed hearing both of your verses come to life and enjoyed a few punches from each but i think what really set you two apart here was just the delivery in general.

Smash: you didn't spend the entire battle going for the jugular, if you did i think this could have been a better match. Liked some of your bars but only a few brought the ferocity and cleverness you gotta bring to battle. Fine tune - jessica rabbit, legend at hittin temples, and i would have liked the saint ima/saitama line but i just think it was a little bit of a reach. Decent bars though.

FGR: Yeah right away your presence put you in a whole different category than your opponent, you came out swinging, kept a good flow throughout and even your filler bars/misses didn't feel like a misstep in the grand scheme of things. Liked the smash bros, caps line, toilet paper rolls etc. Smash mouth was a funny play as well. Good verse

Overall: if we were just going by bars i think it would have been a lot closer, but when voting on a video battle you have to consider the entirety of the verse. Flow and presence are just as important as the substance and in that regard i think FGR ran away with it. Cool battle guys. Next PPV i wanna do one of these it looks fun

V/FGR