View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 01:50 AM   #6
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Alright let me just say this... this type of battling (although not sure theres any other type) before I got locked up people yelling in each other face acting super hard... saying shit about i'm gonna shoot you and beat you up... hella lame... like that canadian thing or whatever, just dumb at this point... that aside here we go...

Smash --- umm that was alright... I really dug the nickeleoden/legends of the hidden temple.. you said hittin temple... line... that was mad dope haven't heard that before, over all alright.

FGR

alright so... obviously this dudes got the same sort of vibe of punchline battlers I don't like... like that gun hard in your face.. i'm so tough even though I'm probably not type shit... like I mentioned before. But this is an a Capella punchline battle... soooo... thats about the only style that works right... soo

all good decent corona set ups..... we'll beat smash bros come upstairs and take ya fuckin nintendo --- fire.... the SSI line... like hes retarded so they could get money... dope line but way you worded it didn't flow right....

have everyone lookin for you like toilet paper rolls.. dope... that smash mouth thing is nice never heard that before but could've been way better

over all --- this is extremely clear I don't remember what FGR said in his first few lines, but it was something like... you have to have delivery and presence or whatever it was. FGR looked like a dude that could hold his own on one of those old stupid rah rah rah yell in ya face battle things that used to be popular.

Smash looked like a guy on his webcam just reading things off a piece of paper... the guy literally turned over a piece of paper in his video and paused before he slowly read his next line in mono tone.

And over all if both of you read it in monotone slowly, FGR still had the harder lines.

You all asked my opinion and I just listened to each of these 3x... took a long time write all this shit.

vote - FGR

its not even close... props to both of you though... and SMASH i'm not hating... but seemed like you were just reading off piece of paper... other dude was prepared... had the swag... and even if he read off a piece of paper with no emotion his bars were still nicer... so... you know my vote.... props to both though.