View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 05:08 AM   #2
Vapeo

Battle Record: 0-2

Vapeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default haha

I'm winning this casually, last time I blessed this site with my presence was four years ago
Actually, I'm impressed that Sinus cog believes that he can go, toe to toe, wrestling a nemesis that renders blows,
Devastating enough to demolish foes, easily, I don't try at all I do this in my sleep
20 lines, just enough for me to now demoralize, foreign eyes, always watching me I know I'm idolized
Idle lies, you stay on the internet so much that I can tell that you don't have a life, don't go commit suicide
There, I've publically cleared my name. If Sinacog never writes again no one blame me.
This idiot thinks that he can actually face me. Its so hilarious.
S stands for suicidal, I think we've already established such
I for idiotic self inflated clueless stupid fuck
N as in nobody, couldn't find you even if I looked you up,
A means you're an amateur, ain't in the same league as us
Halftime, need to take a break from disassembling names, but I still make Sinacog my bitch like he's Shakira on stage
Watch me whip this pussy bitch like masturbate (pretend I'm gay), Alright the halftimes over.
C, comprehension is severely lacking, I'm pistol packing, bullets drop you like a mail package
O, thats your girl after my male package, violently violates her vulva and vaginal passage. That's if you have one
G, stands for gone, I've dismissed this nigga. I'm actually tired of these lames confabulating their whole persona
Keep reusing your shitty lines like a proud owner, I've tried to interpret them but they're like boners, hard
To get, honestly its evident, I'm the one who's winning this. You are not a threat to me, issue your apology
I feel like I've wasted lines and time on human walking feces, while in constrast I myself exist as prodigy
Exis, welcome me back, you know that your next, I just killed Sinacog, call in the bomb threats

I would tell you to catch these hands like a Pokemon, Gotta catch Jamal? Nope, I already passed him.