View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 11:05 PM   #118
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

but whats really weird and strange... and somewhat concerning for me is that I do deal with a lot of cash hand to hand, and most of the people are dirty people... not as much cash hand to hand as someone who may work at the local gas station or McDonalds, but close.

but still i'm a pretty clean person... but normally I don't wash my hands all the time.. I don't wash my hands every time I pee... and I might pick my nose every few days with my bare fingers... i'm just being real... and I never get sick

when I go to the grocery store they got those wipes by it, that you can wipe off the handle bars... I never used to use that shit at all.. I always thought that was over kill or pussy stuff.

However once this seemed to be getting serious... my daughters school is closed... I don't work a regular job like that.. my gf is a nurse... who still works... and I wipe the grocery cart off and wash my hands a million more times than I ever did... and don't pick my nose
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote