View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 02:50 PM   #29
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Lets take diodes money and give it to me

Its not like diode worked hard his whole life to get where he is at or anything. Im american too i should benefit from his prosperity

Fuck out of here

America should reward those who advance there position and do nothing for those who refuse to
this is all assuming that the only difference between the people who are successful and the ones who aren't is their work ethic. while it is a convenient simplification of the narrative it is pretty far from the truth.

success is as much about access as it is about ability. if you don't have access to resources, your chances of success are pretty close to nil. and if you do have access to resources, your ability is a much less significant factor in your outcomes.

i think america should enable everyone to have access to avenues for success, and otherwise not be involved in picking who wins and loses. america shouldn't be rewarding anyone at the expense of anyone else, it should get out the way and let peoples work reward themselves.