Thread: SUMMER CLASSIC
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 06:09 PM   #25
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
lol I understand why you may feel this way......BUT first and foremost id like to be very clear in stating that amen speaks for no one on this site.

my only thoughts are that perhaps the rebuttal rules were too complex for the nc populace of retards and degenerates alike and this dissuaded many from participating.

but since you both seem to have an interest in seeing text flourish on this site maybe funding one of our already proven tournaments would be a good place to start.

the summer classic generally garners enough interest on its own but I think this may put a fun spin on it.

also 100 dollars less that uh oh has to spend on killing himself and or other women slowly has got to be incentive for all of us to try and keep that money from being reunited with his bank account, surely.
Meh. Had personal interest in that concept working because I thought it would be enjoyable.

This Summer Classic shit is the same ol’ thing. Cool if you haven’t written/read thousands of verses, but a bit dull, otherwise.

IMO
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote