Old 05-13-2019, 07:10 PM   #342
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

it was a 180 degree turn.

dany is the defender of the innocent/breaker of chains/liberator/person of the people.

she became that because of how she conquered. the westerosi are her people. she was never given the opportunity yet until this battle to show that. instead she thought it was a better idea to burn everything to the ground

it was retarded, none of it was foreshadowed, it was forced by all the things you mentioned and rushed.

but its the shows own greatness at fault, when you had entire seasons to build up to a big event, full 8-9 hour long episodes of character development before some big event etc.

season 7 was a big turning point in rushinng everything and throwing logic to the wind. season 8 is hold my beer.