Old 12-30-2018, 09:58 AM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
never called dc the goat but the fact is jon jones failed a steroid test with a higher amount of juice than he failed with and was suspended for /last year/... and was still allowed to fight (after the ufc moved the entire venue and fucked every fighter on the card to bring their special pony out).

the guy is a cheater. period. great, you dominated a weak LHW division on gear. gj. jon earned his belt once out of 3 times. stop cheating tho?

and jones would have a very good shot at losing at HW to DC. his gameplan would have to change drastically as backing down with teep kicks at HW is brutal on cardio.

so he'd probably juice.

again.
you mentioned multiple weight class champs. i assume you didn't mean the irishmen?

have you looked into his failed tests at all? everything i've seen and heard pretty much clears him. you seem to be just coming from a hater standpoint which is cool. but i asked you to provide who is goat, and not a name has been mentioned.

also jones could fight at 220 not even bulk or do anything. just not cut weight and give everyone in the HW division problems