Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
You know... For once Diode actually has a stance I respect. However, he Dioded the fuck out of everyone first. It's called tact, big fella.

Hey what's with the ass licker trying to be all weird about trans people?

I'm a man. I take mega awesome nasty retarded shits. I feel sorry for the man or woman who would ever go near it with their mouth.

That's you tho. You eat ass and have your ass licked. But then you roll around calling people faggot. Half you people here can't even spell the word right but you're throwing it around anyways. Then you're calling men who slap on boobies one day and cut their dicks off the next faggots too.

I swear on my mother's life I bet you there's a million dudes taking it in the ass right now that could A) fuck you up really badly.. some fags are big dudes. And b) take your bitch from you if they wanted... Some guys fuck girls and guys. Maybe one day you come home and she's getting fucked while the dude fucking her is sucking off another dude. And guess what? She's cumming harder right then than you ever gave her... It's possible it's 2017, grow up.

Lastly, I actually asked a gay guy I worked with if he's ever eaten ass. This is the most bitchy gay dude ever. Dresses up as his favorite princesses every year on Halloween. Straight drag, if you didn't know before you could mistake him as a female very easily. I've been out at the bars and seen someone approach him before. It's hilarious.

Point is... Even the most faggish fag I know won't eat ass.

I rest my case.
Nah, that happens to emo faggots like you, bruh... REAL niggas don't have to worry about their chicks committing such vile acts...

Step your MAN game up - improve your finances, D game and yourself in general and you'll never have to worry about walking in on your white trash girlfriend getting fucked by Debo and Craig, you piece of shit.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote