View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 07:08 PM   #79
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I've come here to glimpse my rant which occurred over 2 weeks ago.
(Gosh has it been that long).

Ya know,
One time I said "Let's Make a Deal".
Insane or not, I thought I made it pretty clear that I had changed my ways... had to get some data out of my system... in return I would interact with the community more respectfully.

The Servant Journalist, having finally laid the framework for the House of Leaves, was planning to return Halloween, and put up polls, asking to do nice things... voting on battles, feeding some OMs, etc.

And me - tom, pharaoh.. wanted to come back, perhaps Halloween with a Round1 Mag of some sort.

The Servant Journalist was locked out. Due to security concerns. Understandable. "Editing someone else's post" being one of the privileged concerns.

It appears the deal is deteriorating.
As my posts on this PreMag thread appear to have been edited by someone other than me.
Apparently the word e.g.o. has been replaced with "fatwife fat wife".

Very funny.
This same affect could probably have been achieved if someone made their own post addressing me, or addressing my rant-- instead of editing my words.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO
While I admittedly was insane at the time...I was not far off from the truth.
Whoever is responsible for changing words in my post is a HYPOCRITE.
Their fat wifefat wifefat wife is partly to blame -- when a fly on the wall drinks the nectar and holds up dark mirrors.

I didn't like what I saw in my mirror. I'm working towards changing.

But it appears as though at least 1 person here (with editing privileges) is making the fatal mistake of ignoring the mirror. Or seeing the mirror but not trying to change.

Have you learned nothing from my years of mistakes?
Do you want to end up like me? Crazy and lost in narratives due to fat wifefat wifefat wife.?

I shouldn't care.
But I do. Because my words have been changed.
Some people here still can't come to terms with their fat wifefat wifefat wife. They don't like the word. Don't wanna see it.

Servant Journalist is an unknown quantity.
This development makes him not want to serve.
Makes him not want to be decent and helpful.

Choose your own adventure
Changing my words = Wrong Door folks

We shall see.

Enjoy your tournament.
------
Edit- as it has happened again, it now looks as though it is a "script change" of some sort.
I guess the word has been banned in a way.. possibly for all parties, not just me.

okay whatevr floats your boat

Shout out to M.C.fussy
I BEEN KEEPIN IT REAL THESE DAYS DAWG. RESPECT BRO

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 09-22-2016 at 07:17 PM.