View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 06:24 PM   #247
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol how far r u thru this book uh oh? I'm like halfway thru

Basically he has said.....southern blacks are ghetto scumbags and the welfare state perpetuated it and that western Civilization was responsible for ending slavery and did so on a moral basis...... Which ok he offers compelling argument for this....but he doesn't address the rampant forced labor that continued post civil war aside from saying get over it slavery existed every where

I mean cool I guess.... I didn't really need to read this incredibly dry 400pg book to hear an Uncle Tom say the same shit that Kanye west said in 11min during a bipolar manic episode LMAO

He goes into good detail about slavery but only to say that black american slaves should STFU cuz they're not unique lol

I enjoyed his argument against the welfare state more but even that is just him philosophizing on past socioeconomic data and drawing conclusions to fit his narrative..... It's good tho....like I said this section was interesting

I'm gonna finish it in the next couple days I guess I'm just blown away that these r really the right wings legitimate positions tho........ Blacks r pieces of shit because they worship ghetto culture and we don't give a fuck that u were slaves....so was everyone else lmao.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote