Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

t was like a contest to see who’s writtens is worse, the shit got me irked...wow
Took the LLL. But HERE, you would’ve only taken one...and it would’ve been in the first round
(ok open. sets the tone for the next bar. bringing the longlived disparity to focus)
A 12 line champ match after 2 rounds?! This should be nothing but obvious, brethren
Compared to NBL that’s a JV league...So, why the FUCK would we call you a Letterman
(nice considering the open)
Shoot every thread of your shirt ‘til you dead or you hurt...you leavin’ this world open
When I ‘bust at the seams, you getting stretched’...like every piece of your girls clothing
(pretty good. predictable but well done.)
Forensics in awe of my knife work...never seen so much amplified neck squirt
I’ll have the cops analyzing Letters Flow...WITHOUT their handwriting expert
(like this)
Multiple guns to ya squad. You wanna hold-heat-like-Cash?...go see the draft
Tua come out the pocket and cause injury concerns...then your whole team’ll pass
( ok)
Brother spends thousands on caucasian pussy...but puts on an act where he’s mad tough
Wheel of Fortune...’Letter’ll flip for this White bitch’ ‘til this Black Square is Bankrupt
(for complexitys sake ..this is really good. whats cringey is the black square part. imagine being some ginger dude in plaid saying that to an audience. still good tho)
You left NC and took RB’s title. But in the NBL...you can’t recover your best days
You’re Gronk...claimed a fake belt, then came back to the league to do nothing but catch fades
(YUK. catch fades)

Beam on the gun. It’ll prove I aint messing w/ this faggot
It’s like sending a text thru MMS - you’ll get the message with the attachment
(i fw this heavy. very slick. reminds me of my shit at RB down to the - shit)
Ur an easy kill. Eagle out.. I’ll have you dead without the effort
& everyone will see that he Israelite, once this bitch gets led out the desert
(wp mad played but the tie in was masterful and very much unique. quotable for sure)
U come from a long line of incest. That’s why imma let the tool lift, scrap
I’ll run in & raise a couple in your home.. but your family should already be used to that
(niiice)
We both got entertaining bars, but urs are lies. He could never be me
Cuz I keep the building suspenseful.. & this fraud only keeps them on the edge of deceit
(nahhhh. predictable and underwheling)
U thrive off easy wins. So when it comes to being number one, you not
Cuz I’ve checked your stats, & you’ve never had to count on punches with the compubox
(fire.)
1st I’ll shoot your bitch.. & if you stick around then you get the chrome, son
So that means after the 40 meter, dash.. or else you won’t make it in the long run
(hmm ok pretty good)
Funerals are expensive, so it’s a shame that relatives gotta view ur death then
But your family will see cold, hard cash.. cuz they’ll be watching u as the rigamortis sets
(dated concept. not on him but just the rigamortis angle. seemed lazy in comparison to the rest of your verse)

very good battle. hold up

MAN this is the closest battle ive read in a long time. Ima go w. Letterman for the following reasons.

- although cashius was more consistent, (slightly . 1 less miss. ) i think lettermans best bars were a step ahead of his. IMO. they resonated more.

i got letterman by teh slightest margin known to man

/v Letterman

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-26-2020 at 05:55 AM.