View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:11 AM   #7
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

Cashs opener was alright.. I've seen this angle on LLL done before a lot of different ways. so it just didn't feel as fresh to me..
Seen the Letterman play done alot before to... Same as cash nameplays on you... I've read tons on Letterman..n this wasn't one of the better ones... This still hit but felt like a jab
I thought the seams bar was cool... Not super hard but it was a hit..
Letter flow was a smooth hit... Wording was on point..
Injury concerns hit hard.. dope bar
Wheel of Fortune was creative but wasn't that harsh... Came off as a jab to me.
Your closer hit for me...
VS
Letter opener was a cool crisp hit..nice wording...didn't pack a ton of sting but it hit
Isreal was another smooth worded bar... Cool hit
Incest bar I thought was creative... Made me lol.. came off real fresh to me ..the punch wasn't crazy but overall nice
Suspenseful was a miss for me...Compubox was tight.. smooth all around
40 meter was cool....the opener was a ok hit... Mild nameplay...

This is a close battle..I hadda go back n reread some more bars..after going back it's still hard to choose..I guess I will go with cash....I think they were tie in everything...but I guess cash had one more heavier hitting bar then letter..tough call man..could go either way.. VOTE CASH