- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
4) @Letterman -Last seasons LLL champ is a threat and anyone who takes him lightly will regret it.
So, I peeped RB...

It was like a contest to see who’s writtens is worse, the shit got me irked...wow
Took the LLL. But HERE, you would’ve only taken one...and it would’ve been in the first round
A 12 line champ match after 2 rounds?! This should be nothing but obvious, brethren
Compared to NBL that’s a JV league...So, why the FUCK would we call you a Letterman
Shoot every thread of your shirt ‘til you dead or you hurt...you leavin’ this world open
When I ‘bust at the seams, you getting stretched’...like every piece of your girls clothing
Forensics in awe of my knife work...never seen so much amplified neck squirt
I’ll have the cops analyzing Letters Flow...WITHOUT their handwriting expert
Multiple guns to ya squad. You wanna hold-heat-like-Cash?...go see the draft
Tua come out the pocket and cause injury concerns...then your whole team’ll pass
Brother spends thousands on caucasian pussy...but puts on an act where he’s mad tough
Wheel of Fortune...’Letter’ll flip for this White bitch’ ‘til this Black Square is Bankrupt
You left NC and took RB’s title. But in the NBL...you can’t recover your best days
You’re Gronk...claimed a fake belt, then came back to the league to do nothing but catch fades

Last edited by Cashius; 04-23-2020 at 07:05 PM.