View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 03:48 PM   #16
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
yea anything @Live heat or @NYCSPITZ writes is HOF for sure

also anything i've contributed under my @Pakistani Hand Cannon handle (mostly cypher verses) deserves the nod

fuck you look like, asking someone to tell you you're dope? be dope, you streak of piss. stand on your own two, i believe in you. believe in yourself!
Oh shit, NYCSPITZ is you? Lmfao. Seriously tho, I never knew. Eng often comes off to me the wrong way as a high on himself knowitall but I find NYCSPITZ to be a dope person, lol. I'll still have the impression of Eng being a rather negative asshole when you post as that. I may have misunderstood what you meant and you namedropped him as a writer worthy of writing HoF-verses, in which case, which recent pieces in 2020 would you put forth? What I'm hoping nom-shit would do is inspire to give that lil bit extra effort into pieces before posting them up, cus I know it did that with me back in the days when it first got introduced. It made me, and probably others too, wanting to polish stuff further.

Nah, I've never looked for anyone to think I'm really dope in anything. I know I'll never be. I've always meddled with a bunch of things and I'm happy being average in a few things but know enough that I know what I'm talking about. Coming correct once or twice, and not really excelling in any of em consistently is ok. I just try my best to inspire and create atmospheres where people can grow cus I usually don't have that drive myself even tho I wish I did. But Mags ain't being written without having an effect either, people like to be praised for their efforts and I like to nurture that. It's important for some even if it ain't for you, if you're this confident in your own ability then you've come a long way and I give you cred for that. You are a dope writer for sure, no doubt about that. But motivation comes at a price for some even if they ain't vocal about it. People tend to join leagues etc. where mags are consistent for a reason. I feel OM has lacked in quality for a while, and it'd be dope if you could get a 2020 title for posting the most consistent dope drops throughout the year. It COULD get it all popping again, not that isn't now, but it could be better. Don't you think?

In Rocket League I've coached people that have surpassed me now. Same goes for skateboarding. I'm above average in both of those things. That's why I get demotivated af and a bit pissed when people get negative when I try to inspire and do something when they've done NOTHING to improve things themselves, or have some points as to why it shouldn't be done. It's why I jumped in to try to keep the OM-shit going. It's hard to find motivation when fading away seems like a good option on the reg, and the only thing keeping it in check is smoking heaps of weed. And that's that. Not getting sarcasm, not understanding shit from what's being said here is seriously due to being stuck in a crazy stage of life where I barely recognize myself. My brain is on high alert 24/7 and has been for the past few years, it's honestly surprising I maintain myself enough to have friends and can go on dates. It's tough getting jokes and what people put behind words unless I have my good days, I'm generally socially withdrawn and just a broken human being right now. Do I let it affect me? Yes. Should I do it? No, but it is what it is. Won't be like this forever, I hope.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-24-2020 at 04:28 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote