View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 01:34 AM   #21
Cereal_Killa
Licking Lily's..

Battle Record: 11-6

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Cereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant futureCereal_Killa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
Cereal killa is a cool champ because he isnt as rhyme heavy as other champions actually the only rhyme heavy champs so far would be zombie/oats. pancake/zygote/cereal killa are all on the same boat mechanically; i think zygote being the best outta that bunch, followed by pancake. thought pancake has small jumps of rhyme crazy zones that show how capable he is. cereal hasnt demonstrated that but im sure he can do that, just doesnt fit his style. interesting to see the champ match with jm and his rhyme crazy style that doesnt really impress me as others seem to be infatuated with. i king rhymer. zombie my bitch dull boy my bitch, bwhaha mybitch. jk fuck dey good but! tyeah
Respect..