- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Agree with the social media stuff to an extent however - if it's a topic where you'd rather discuss and debate with those whom you feel are worth debating with (NCG's) and not the normal every day to day status updating faggots who are poisoned by GOOGLE and the media.

In all honesty, I respect all of your arguments and feel you faggots are just a tad bit more intelligent then those who post daily garbage on social media. So to me, that's why I'd rather discuss social media shit here... Only because it typically turns out to learning something for the most part.

And the end goal for debates is walking away from them learning something, right?
lmao its not much of a debate when you always believe you're right and are never willing to admit you're wrong though
sral is online now   Reply With Quote