View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #3
Illume

Illume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant futureIllume has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
i thought it was a bit repetative and drawn out so got a bit boring. but i think you got something you know? like your internal rhymes are ur strong suit. the "lessons died, lessons grew" that would sound good on audio
You have no right to demean this rhyme. You have a fully over-inflated sense of your own talent, alongside a delusion that you've accomplished something and you fuckin harp on constantly about how you're the shit yet I've heard literally NO decent rapping from you cause all your posts are shit lyrics and an audio track.

Shut the fuck up already.

It was a decent rhyme. Plus it look like it took time. Just needed tweaked and played with. The flow was good in parts, not in others. Content was someways creative. And it was real. More than I've seen from you, you jumped up, fake-ass, commercializing faggot.
Illume is offline   Reply With Quote