View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:24 PM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I'll eradicate you; blasts from a sword and Vulcan rage lacerates you
you're rapping fake dude; if you're a 'swordsman wanderer'..I'll have you wandering the astral planes as a ghost; than decapitate you
I'm Arc Angel Andrew; I blow horns; I'll burn you to a ghost on a smorgasbord
The omen lord to show accord; because I'll 'decapitate this wanderer' with his own sword
performing for lord; I have demon biblical text; as biblical plague; show my accord
brewing a storm; you may be 'the sharpest tool in the shed' but I'm 'the sharpest sword in a war'
I'm rapping with the pension; I'll grab a sword and stabbing you is endless
lavish with ascension; you're such a wack 'wordplay nerd' you were born from ILLMMACULATE CONCEPTION
I dot the skys; the swift sword from the omen accord acost the knife
shotty slice; even if you 'rapped with a chili pepper in your mouth' you couldn't be HOT WITH RHYMES
I have rain rhymes; I have cats and dogs raining down to take lives
you're a fake guy in the gray sky; ' scientists explained your birth while JESUS CHRIST EXPLAINED MINE
I'll post a doodle; defeating me? that's 'a stretch for this bitch' like a yoga poodle
the omen feudal; try to 'rob me' and I'll 'have you in a sticky situation for the bread' like a toaster strudel
I'll eradicate this dude; you're rapping fake in the lavish fate of June
stab this fake with prude; FINISH HIM! For the FINISH! I'll decapitate you...

GOOD LUCK!