Old 04-29-2019, 12:24 PM   #282
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

But yea an unsupported night time cavalry charge of unarmoured horsemen into the enemy ranks that you cant even see makes no sense at all.

Also i dunno man cuz theyre dead already so you habe no option of breaking their will to fight which flanking tactics produce.

In actual war, even modern war its wiser to leave a route for the enemy to flee. If you give them no route to flee you harden there resolve. If your surrounded on 3 sides youre fucked, but that 4th side is in the back of your mind. You can turn tail and run.

But they are mindless death. So you would need full on battle of cannae or for my GoT people battle of the bastards encirclement. The problem there is how vastly outnumbered they are. And they aint worried about trampling there own. So its different

In the end im fine with how it went. My main issues were the lack of wall defense, and the unsullied which are basiclly hoplites fighting in loose formation. But literally the only battles ive ever seen done right was the first scene in th hbo show rome. Battle of the bastards was still cinema'd up with the chaos and carnage of unorganized 1 on 1 fights everywhere. It got more realistic when the pikemen arrived tho