View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 03:59 PM   #350
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Holy insecurity, Batman.

I was genuinely wondering about your bar so I could give a decent vote. Assumed I wasn’t getting something. No need to bring up some 3 year old tournament I tried to organize. You realize no one being able to comprehend how that would have worked doesn’t reflect negatively on me, at least not from my perspective. So it’s kind of pointless to bring up as a barb toward me.

And no, Lars did not win it, because you can’t win a tournament that never took place.

Not sure why you would "genuinely" ask that knowing good and well I can't discuss or explain my bar until the battle is over. Which is why I thought it was you being sarcastic so I responded sarcastically. Lol @ sharp sup homie.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote