View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:35 AM   #59
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
WADDUP HOMIE FAGGOT?

Yes, you guessed it. This is Bags. AKA Dopey McDopeface AKA YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE. Bitch. It’s been three years since you posted that stupid ass satellite image of my supposed crib. What, you think I forgot, dumbass? Fuck no, Ive been laying in wait to expose you for the putrid cretinous pussy you are. I knew you wouldn’t dare post again while I was active on my alt account, so I changed the user title to “Banned” myself knowing you crawl back here from up under your rock like the fucking moron you are. You think the admins here would dare ban me? HAHAHAHAHHAHAAA NO DICE PUSSY. I am this goddamn website faggot. I’m every thought and post. I created this thread before you even thought about posting it. Idiot. I am in your head incessantly. Me. Your brain space is where I reside now. Your butthole puckers at the mere mention of my existence you slimy fuck. My dirty fingernails sliding into your filthy Peter Puffering ass as I wear you like a glove. A puppet for me to toy with as I please. Manipulating your every move. You speak when I allow you to. Nothing more. Without me, you’re nothing more than a discarded piece of trash without existence. You stand because I force you to. Remember that, dummy. I know everything about you, James. Ive spent three years awaiting this moment to exact my revenge. I know your children’s names. I’m aware of your location. I’m the first dislike on every one of your YouTube videos. I have your mothers social media account. This is a war you aren’t prepared for, believe me. The Bagnanynous Army are everywhere, watching and waiting for me to give the signal before they strike. This is your warning. Push me and see how hard I shove back. I have posted video documented proof of me benching 1000lbs. You’re built like Aero. Please don’t think for one second this could ever end well for you. I’ll see to it it doesn’t. I expect a full apology or your personal information will be strewn across the board quicker than you can do a push up at home you fucking effeminate looking #GeekSquad Reddit reading trailer trash pussyhole. I am not to be fucked with. Trust me.
Bro you may wanna stop while youre ahead cause I could careless whether you are here or not and I made this post to get your attention to see if you were here lmao. So what actually just happened is the shark just took the bait lol

Lmao running the server is cheating and honestly really anyone can set their own computer up as a server using IIS and then have you click a link that will retrieve your IP. If thats how you actually did it. You probably should of checked the door handle first lmao because all you had to do is get my name to find me on facebook.

Bro I am capable of taking your server from you taking all right and banning you. but obvious thats not my intention. You would have to be an idiot not to believe it with everything I just showed you

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡

Last edited by Scripter; 01-16-2020 at 08:40 AM.
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote