Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
Just been making a pig of myself during the holidays man. Back to the gym tonight though and I’m going to detox myself from alcohol in January. No mean feat for an Irishman. Gonna try emulate Bags and do 52 books in 52 weeks. Just finished Jordan Peterson 12 rules for life.

I am indeed settled down, same one 6 years now. She’s expecting a ring soon. In terms of work yeah I stumbled into banking like 3 years ago. Got a raise and a promotion in Dec. Will probably stay in financial services for life. Crazy.
That’s awesome man. Last I knew about your life was when we were both still the younger NC members and were just drinking and being degenerate youths. Dope to hear you’re doing the damn thing.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote