Old 09-19-2017, 04:14 PM   #38
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Word... I'm 220 lbs, bro.

I I'm pretty solid just rough around the edges - more or so the stomach region. I was on my #dadbod swag the last year or SO and let it get to my head smh...

Until I just realized how much I missed my chiseled abs.

Chest and arms straight... Stomach got to go, tho... BUt word, you did. I"m download that app now and holla.

425 LOL - you a ox nigga. You PA boys are all big tho. I coach my sons football team and have seen some big ass fucking kids.

This past weekend, my son played against North Pocono Trojans and they had a 10 year old kid named "Rico" who was 5'11 and 150 lbs. Kid came around the corner and looked as if he's been on roids since he was in his mothers vagina... Fuckin insane... These PA boys are massive man...

I told my son if he wants to survive, he's going to have to eat shit other then PB & J sandwiches lolol... My son's pretty slim but define with massive legs. The perfect running back build with agility, vision and speed.

I heard the poconos are like the rural mining area and they breed massive boys. From what I've seen, it's fucking true so far LOL.

Sheesh....

Last edited by Amen; 09-19-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote