View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 10:19 AM   #35
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default ?FRANK DANGLES TOPICAL DOMINANCE OF LARS V PHARAOH when he knows I'm MettaSummating him out of Moderatorship (permantly?)

@Bladed Thesis
(AND BTW if Frank hasss any control of showing who's online or how many...I'm fuckin gone from the interent for June Album with REal Audio MEntor/Prodcuers...not fucking Cinematic Egos tryn'a hone fkn MetaGenius potheads who get lost in faire picsv yea....
edit^^^**
Tempting but we just Pic-raped,
So as now we work Above top 2 Meta Goats,
I now know that, not only is that bad bait, but it's intentional bad bait because you want me to go into Vulgar's forest and Kiididd (WELL DEPENDS HOw things go)Playfully Satirically roast your ass into NOnMOdding TopicalShow oblivionnn?? OR get larz and bagz to start goin deep with me and the satire gest sjahahha funny yea frank ego crushed? I donno...

I am super backlogged on Work @Urban Dialect that is nottt a joke or satire,
Worse than I thought since I'm a 20 YEar Old chaser of Writing and Weed Highs right?
So yeah....I STG AFter these polishsed ranking of:
1- TOP META Netcees history domination
2 - TOP overall Active Netcees heads in a mix of 3 arenas (kinnda active at least)
3 - 4 Fun Polls for Seth & NYC's rigged odds sideplays
5 - AH yes, the GOAT feedback/VOting is still in playyyy

Yes Frankie how DARE WE PLAY EACH OTHER PERFECTLY nooo nooo difference bud???
And TYSM STILL btw ending my enslavement masochismm in our 50-50 Love hate?

Difference bud,...You took 7-8 years of my life Rigging fucking Text History and Leagues OK dude? YEAHH PERFECTLY YEAAHH NOW IM SO GOOD ..asd haha no?
@Diode @sral

Meanwhile I take REVENGE aannaaad FORGIVE yeah VULGAR WROTE THAT not u....WITH A QUICK 1-WEEK DATAfeed DUMP AND lil' roastie Moderatoryeahhh
and amayyybe zyg pm to jes yeah Work soon I'm swamped
#

Last edited by House of Leaves; 05-16-2023 at 10:25 AM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote