View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 09:30 PM   #14
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Don’t flatter yourself Witty, I knew you were a huge piece of shit before that post.

I had forgotten that this whole site is comprised of trolls in their mid-late thirties who cling to their “textcee” accomplishments for dear life and 90% have never even touched a real mic. Who have never even recorded an actual track, so why should I even indulge their opinion of my music? There’s very few opinions I respect here (Poet,Pharaoh I see y’all) but for the most part y’all are middle aged men hiding behind a username and hating on people for trying to build something greater than a text rap accomplishment list. Maybe it’s jealousy, maybe it’s just genuine self hatred that you’re trying to weaponize against others because of the miserable existences you live, but who’s to know? If y’all are trying to be comedians, you might want to try out some new gags because this troll shit isn’t chuckle worthy anymore. Leave comedy to the real comedians, shout out to Answer.

Fuck the majority of y’all

What you trying to build with those audios though seriously?

Did you listen to them? When you finished did you honestly think "I have a future in this"

If not....then it's a hobby no different than the niggas text hobby..

Niggas on these boards always killed me with the "I'm making tracks" unlike you text losers

That shits funny.... because these niggas text verses are just as popular if not more so than your audios....and niether one brings in any income....

They are both hobbies....no different than playing chess or back rec basketball.....

The shits for fun

Homie ..enjoy making your tracks....but understand it's a hobby....
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote