Old 06-29-2015, 08:32 AM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

budda

I enjoyed your take on the picture. Kinda cool you meant with an xmen theme for your plot. Thought that creative abd unique. Well done there. For me your story carried well throught out and tbh didnt fautler at all. I felt like your developed each character just right. Basically you didnt have any haults to the story. It was smooth and read cohesively through out. I felt like you took your own comic book reading and put it to this picture which again i thought was clever. Though it was a technicaly sound piece. I felt i didnt get that wow factor towards the end. Which the ending to me felt predictable, almost rushed in a sense. Omly gripe i have is that ending. I could used more more seymour lol. Overall tho this was an outstanding piece. Thank you for your effort.

Lars

Man. The sky didnt load today. Wtf man fuck you for being so good. Right Way with that first sentence i got the tone and direction of your piece. That shit is just simply dope. I loved the math theme and i thought the way you carried it with out slowing down deminishing story or rhymed was just you shpwing off your skills man. Not far lol. Srsly though i thought budda had a dope take but you take the cake with this one bro. The language the word use the almsot perfect rhyming sequences got me. Great ending tbh. I felt like unlike buddah you took from the picture and continued to expand on the image. Where as budda wrote a story that fits the picture. In other words you transcended the picture and made it your own. Great job man really digging that part of your piece.

Overall

Like said before i think my deciding factor is lars' ability to keep the verse so above par as far a technicality while maintaining a cohesive story that not only kept my attention but took the topic to a whole nother level. Great battle.

I got the clitbox winning

Last edited by Inno; 06-29-2015 at 04:23 PM.