View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 07:25 PM   #27
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

1-zygote easy as we all know
2-gotta be wise hallucinogenics TIED with buddha's craftsmanship vocab and ideas
3-i loove all these old OMs u know dead dull AsliasEng Witty the over the rainbow etc.... but 3's gotta be Zen and really i should a just aid it w/out the satire
4-Vulgar still above Lars prolly
5-LARS and this is no knock buddy you are teh GOAT it's all about fucking the reader's mind with weird shit and unconventional techniques/technicals sometimes etc etc as u know bud so...STYLE IS SUBJECTIVE AS WE ALL KNO
======================SORROY GUYS OM AND TOPICAL REALM BUT BATTLERS eventually if I don't logg off at 2 AM w/e
plus walls and spamroasts all over have a lott of battle critique u know what fuck it i ogtta piss and I am 80WPM right so
1-Answer certainly dominates the modern area,, AS I DO with the Bags/Aero/Veritas META SHIT dominance anyway
2-I love most of that NBL everyone u know what I'll brb and i love
ryno for sure blue my god blue u r masochist and prolly hope im gay as i joke
cashius all timer i been droppin old names too that I STILL Have to peep archves right Karp?
jesus ZUch was great and I got 50... no 100 on paypal says he is 15% a Blue Bayou alias which would blow my fucking mind if confirmed and make him maybe goat ever
u know old fatfag USSEr held his own and so did DAVe as I was linked one thin gof their dominance b4 seth shut DC on me or someone who hated my GOat trolling ownint DC better than those pic faires god
-aero and bags of course as mentioned
and lets not forget
EDDDDITTTTTTT
****SAINT BElongs riiiiight under top dawg deafboy fatso at #1 CURRENT DAY thx yes
even tho he dont apprec. what me and lars do for his lazyasdfkls;klsd;fkjklasdgjklsdg end it endit pharaoh CLICK Post!
oh yeah look at
_BARCY mcwhine fest with 90-93 grades that he hatessss
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote