- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Dont Flop is deadddddddddd as fuck

not sure if many/any have followed but basically Eurgh was spending all the money they earned on Nando's and not paying Cruger or the staff/battlers

i was kind of hoping it would all be resolved because I fucked with them pretty heavy at one point and considered a few like Cruger, Oshea even Eurgh to a point etc friends of mine even though I hadn't been involved with it as heavy in recent years, admittedly, because I saw glimpses of this coming way back

anyway, like I said, not sure who cares at this point but there's some new shit from a few faces you'll prob recognise and if you fuck with UK battle rap at all, give them a sub on youtube and help build whats left of the scene

Don't Flop as we know it is dead. I'm not saying it wont be back in some form/at some point but these guys could really use your help right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxxX...ature=youtu.be

@MMLP @Seyance @eng @the artful salopian @trapezoidal. @mr.j I forget who else even follows UK hiphop even remotely here

Last edited by sral; 10-04-2017 at 07:48 AM.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote