View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:57 PM   #8
Crash Carson
Wreckin em

Battle Record: 0-1

Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson Crash Carson

Rhymes/Multi/Inners - was so close, and I almost went blue until I saw last laugh/champ match. Came off a little forced. Inf set with Czech republic was nice here. Also inf opener had some inner work which was a nice touch.
Punches/Personals - both were quite consistent, but I've seen a lot better from blue tbh. Seeing how little time was put into these drop I suppose that's to be expected. I still have Inf edging here. I liked the Prague noses, and more so the land surveyor lines. Blues were good, but a bit less punchy for me.
Metaphors/Wordplay - one sock he's/write in advance/Altima. Inf had a lot but were better in a punch than standalone clever. Giving this part to blue.
Vocabulary/Technique - the setup with dynamic framework, the head concussion. I like the way inf approached and executed his bars on this. Good choices
Structure/Flow - probably gotta go with blue here. Both were very solid but obviously gotta pick the better and what stood out out was inf opener. Seemed the second line too a bit longer no matter how I approached it so I went blue.

Overall - gotta go with Inf. Good drop from both, esp considering the short time allotted. Both had some great high points and neither had any very low points. Great read.

VOTE - INF