Thread: Syria?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 10:01 PM   #45
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
it goes much deeper then what you are claimin
I know A LOT is going on and A LOT is going really fucking deep as well if you are referring to the hacking-crew etc. on IRC, there was one that got busted about a year ago or so as well that did some serious shit and had shit to do with the PS3info things getting leaked (if I'm not wrong). Either way, ask anyone, ask 4chan and anyone there or any of those hackers of yours. Anonymous is simply put people being anonymous, but that doesn't mean they can't form an alliance if random souls should cross paths and there's DEFINITELY more serious shit in the works. I never said they weren't serious or how deep it can go, but since the idea of a anonymous society where minds could be free without being judged by anything else than the posts and what they say/do regardles of gender, age or body type cuz that shit don't matter. But as a whole, anonymous = anyone that wants to be anonymous. Don't make it more complicated than it is.

Edit: Just read your posts, I see you're mentioning LulzSec now. I think they're the ones I'm thinking about. Yeah.. They're anonymous. A group of anons that formed an alliance. Hacktivism is lulzworthy shit as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is online now   Reply With Quote