- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
I gave him many chances to put me out of my misery before I got on my roll., ended the season at the top of the leaderboard and a champed.
I was completely uninspired last season for some reason, I honestly disliked a lot of the topic choices but kept it to myself as people seemed to enjoy them and @Adverse did a crazily good job throughout.

You could maybe argue the old “A good writer can write to anything,” type angle but at this point I’ve done it around 20 years. When it starts feeling less like a hobby and more like an unpaid job, I’m really not that interested. I’m happy knowing I was at least good at that stuff to win for a prolonged period of time.

I’ll sit back and see what Inno does with it then maybe join in if I like what I see.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote