View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 12:05 PM   #79
Artifice

Battle Record: 17-9

Champed
- Art Of Writing League
- GWL Picture Challenge

Artifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant futureArtifice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6 feet View Post
Remember that time everyone loved nostalgia?
i see what you did there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
prob biters tbreal

or ghosts of textcee past googling their names/old shit
with all the old heads coming out the woodwork due to quarantine, this is reasonable assumption... but I think it was the archives for the GWL Inno was talking about, not the archive section at the bottom, which is a bit odd.

Despite that, you are right I have seen an uptick in the number of people viewing the main archive section, probably due to nostalgia.

speaking of nostalgia, whatever happened to Pulse aka @Pinot Grij? I saw he was active here a couple years ago, surprised he hasn't made an appearance lately.

Also @sraL, would love to see a 64 line battle between any of the guys you mentioned in the disc. thread, @Cimmerian (I saw you posting here a couple days ago) @Richard Corey, @Atheist, @Pent uP .... one of y'all make it happen.