Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Please.....his semi opponent didn't show. we gave them 4 days to catch up & write a verse.
a no show win is nothing to gloat about. He could have told Adonis to open the thread the next morning & I would have dropped the verse...fear made him stay silent until Adonis closed the battle...

Its cute you'd stick up for him though Witty....I thought you were better than that
@Mr J @Witty and everyone else can see I posted on time. You got a two day extension from @Adonis and still posted nothing even tho you acknowledged in the meantime that you were going to post. Never did. Must've saw my verse and got scared. I don't blame you with your grade school skills, your only recourse was to noshow and then act like you didn't know. I watched you monitor that thread after your ext, you were in there dissecting my verse and came to the realization that there was nothing you could do to match me. And you were right. Probably the best choice you've ever made