View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 09:55 PM   #9
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

My style of SnF is more longbar I'd guess would be a good representation. I like when someone can fit as many inners as possible into a verse and have it read back smoothly. Both of you had an interesting approach to the topic, I liked reading both. I think J did more with the space he was given, had a couple really clean schemes/segments.

A, I think you could have had a better verse with more substance. Since they are very short lines, could have written 30 to give me more of a platform to build off of. Some of the setup lines for your schemes had great flow but then kinda read weird for me in the end.

J

The swag part is v important as well need to add some grime to these

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter