Old 03-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
30 million for Ryan Grant woooooooooowwwww wtf are they thinking?!?!?
If he is even a remotely capable wr im not mad at it. The entire wr market was ridiculous. The last good reciever theyve had was a 87 year old steve smith, and realistically the best wr around him was kamar aiken. That was like 3-4 years ago now.

Mike wallace should be lucky to be a slot receiver in tje nfl. 3rd string speed guy. Maclin is done.

This has easily been the worst position group the last couple years in the entirety of the nfl.

So paying a 3rd string guy who didnt get opportunities but flashed when he did 7 mil a year seems reasonable to me.he allegedly has great hands and is an excellent route runner. If he can be the derrick mason flacco had as a rookie that wpuld be terrific lol

But yea im disapointed. They just didnt have the money to go after allen robinson or even bumass sammy watkins. They tried to get robinson and couldnt match