View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 05:43 PM   #7
Kenny the OG
tutankhamen

Battle Record: 6-5

Kenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant futureKenny the OG has a brilliant future

Evolve had the oculus rift, solid 2, and closer which were all good to me. Not wild fire but solid punches. The head in too joint was nice but the wording took away from it alittle for me. Coulda been mean.

Maaaan barcotic u my guy an all, u know I fuck wit u..pause.
But you coulda did WAY better. The way u were phrasing ur shit sounded so weird to me no bs. I'm not even trying to be funny, I think it's an American/Canadian thing. Different lingo. I think that plays a bigger role in text than people realize. Especially since we got guys from all types of different countries here. I really still don't know what dudes with peters is supposed to mean. And on top of the wording I just wasn't feeling the concepts. The ar-15 wp was good and the normandy was ok but I wasnt feeling anything else. I deadass didn't expect to read that.

Vote- evolve