View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 04:48 AM   #10
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

here goes
Innov- very descriptive , wording, imagery was on point! The mechanical side of things isn’t my preference tbh, so the storytelling has to be RIGHT on the money to keep into it and wanting to read on …and it was! Dunno whether the guy was in an accident of sorts but its him on his last legs (almost) and its all a blur whilst hes being resuscitated, presume by the ending hes recovered … to an extent! But again really described well!. Good Job

Witty- Rhyming beast! This comes across so simplistic but its anything but! Tough to include so many horror characters and make it all concise, the ending didn’t feel as impactful has it should have, its basically someone, more scary than ANYTHING (scariest character, worst fears etc) than you can possibly imagine but it didn’t feel like it lol! I dunno…
technically it was a much better read. I cant put my finger on it but the ending didn’t hit hard!!! it read more a poem tbh!

I totally prefer wittys style overall but this one didn’t land overall, feel like ive voted for him everytime ive judged one of his battles so I guess I owe him one!

upon reviewing the pieces as a whole and impact throughout, innov takes this one!

Good jobs!